NeuroSpine & Pain Center’s board-certified physicians specialize in treating back and neck pain. Innovative nonsurgical treatments and skilled neurosurgeons offer the relief you need, and get you back to the life you love.
A variety of non-surgical treatments are available to keep back pain from ruling your life:
• Electrical stimulation – In-office treatments using mild electrical current to block transmission of pain signals to the brain.
• Injection therapy – Precise delivery of medication directly to the source of your pain.
• Neurostimulation – FDA approved for chronic back, neck, arm and leg pain. Reduces dependence on medications while cutting pain significantly.
• Cervical disc surgery to treat neck and arm pain
• Lumbar vertebral disc surgery for lower back pain
• Traumatic brain injuries
• Narrowing (stenosis) of carotid arteries
• Surgery for Parkinson’s disease, Tremors or Epilepsy
• Brain tumors and aneurysms
• Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
SpineMED Disc Decompression
Surgery free, drug free treatment for disc related back pain.