Indiana Tech is committed to ensuring that you have the opportunity to pursue a degree in any of our programs. If you have a disability requiring academic accommodations, here are the steps to gaining the assistance you need to succeed:
- Speak with our coordinator of services for students with disabilities to develop an Access Plan.
- Students may contact Jessica Black at 800.937.2448, ext. 2338 or email: [email protected]
- Email or send documentation from a qualified professional outlining the specific nature of your disability.
Complete and return the following forms:
- Request for Academic Accommodations
- Informed Consent and Release of Information
- Student Responsibilities Statement
- Self-Disclosure Form
See Also : Directory Content
1600 E Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46803
- Phone: 800.937.2448, ext. 2338
- FAX: 260.422.1376 fax
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: Visit website